1.Why is US better than other countries for higher education?
A)Because of world-class technology thatNewzeland Faq

1.How much are the fees and what is the refund policy?
A). Fees are determined by the individual institution concerned. One year's fees (or the total fee for courses of less than one year) must be paid before a visa will be issued or a permit extended if a further course is to be undertaken for students studying at tertiary level. Fees must be paid in internationally acceptable, convertible currency. An institution may refund fees to a student who withdraws from a course. The refund must not exceed the difference between the total amount paid and the cost of the course up to the time of withdrawal. Private training establishments must provide every prospective student with a written statement of the total course costs and other financial commitments associated with each course of study or training before accepting that student's enrollment. Students enrolled for courses of study or training at a private training establishment may withdraw from the course at any time within seven days after the first day of the course and receive a partial free refund.

2.Can I transfer to another institution?
A). If you wish to transfer to another course or institution, you must apply to the New Zealand Immigration Service to obtain a variation to your student permit, specifying the course and institution and, if appropriate, the extended validity of the permit.
Note: The New Zealand Immigration Service will revoke a student permit if an international student withdraws from a course of study at an institution

3.Can I work while studying?
A). Some formal courses of study include a requirement to complete up to three years course-related work experience. The training provider will try to help you find suitable employment. There is some flexibility on how this employment may be obtained, example suitable post-education work or the possibility of doing the work experience in your home country (under qualified supervision). Students undertaking a full time diploma or degree course that takes at least two academic year to complete, and students undertaking a full time course of study that would attract points under the General Skills category of Residence policy, may be allowed to work up to 15 hours per week. To do this you must request a 'Variation of Conditions' to your study permit after beginning the course of study. No application form or fee is required for this Variation of Conditions. If your student permit is for more than 12 months you may apply for a Variation of Conditions to work over the Christmas New Year Holidays. No offer of employment is required. You will need to pay a Variation of Conditions fee. If you have completed a polytechnic or university qualification that has a minimum completion time of three years, you may apply for a work permit that allows you to work up to maximum of two years. An offer of employment relevant to your qualifications is required. Further information on student visa applications can be obtained from the New Zealand Immigration website www.immigration.govt.nz.

4.Is health insurance compulsory?
A). It is strongly recommended that all international students obtain medical insurance cover because most temporary students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. A condition of your student visa is that you must have an adequate allowance and this should include coverage of medical costs.

5. What are the accommodation arrangements?
A). A written guarantee of accommodation is required before a student visa can be granted. Some institutions may be able to arrange residential accommodation for students who are not staying with relatives or friends. However, you may wish to arrange accommodation for yourself. You should indicate whether or not you want assistance in finding accommodation when you apply to the institution.

Australia Faq

1. What are the requirements to get admissions in Australian universities?
Bachelors program: He must secure 55%-60% in10th & 12th , with IELTS score of 6.5 with no sub scores less than 6.0
Masters program: Must Pass in 10+2+Bachelor degree with 55% - 60% in academics, with IELTS scores of 6.5 with no sub scores less than 6.0.
Note: That if any student not able to get the required Score of the university he need to do 5 to 8 weeks ELICOS (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students) a Foundation Course before entering into main course.

2. What are the main intakes of admission at Australian Universities?
Main intakes in Australia are February and July. But September Intake is considered as minor since it offers only few courses to the international students

3. Which time is the right time to apply to Australian Universities?

If the student applies for his admission at least 5 months prior to semester is considered as right time.

4. What is meant by Conditional offer letter of admission?
If a student submits his documents required for admission to any University without IELTS score sheet and completion certificate of his current pursuing program a conditional offer letter of admission is obtained to the student.



News & Events

© Copyright 2012 iCube Overseas Educon Pvt. Ltd.
Need Help planning? Call Us : +91-7032336543